Okay, so my assumption is that we can all tell that I am still a newbie to blogging!
I really do enjoy blogging so I began to research other sites in order to figure out what I could be doing better!
Well I found too much information and all of a sudden my feelings began to change towards blogging…
My thoughts included:
1. OMG! I’m not posting regularly so people won’t want to read my blog?
2. Wait, it’s bad to keep the “blogspot.com”?!
3. I don’t know how to create pages! or a header! or pretty links! *smacks forehead*
4. How many times do I have to promote my posts on social media?
5. My template is boring?
6. What are sponsors? Why do I need a contract again?
7. Which gadgets should I use?!
8. Do I need a new camera? or no?
9. Goals?… I thought I was doing this just for fun but now I’m not so sure!
10. Oh no… I’m not a writer…
11. I don’t always want to talk about fashion or makeup ….how do I find my “audience”?
12. I can’t find any new blogs that I want to read… *turns off computer*
As you can probably tell I began to get really overwhelmed. As helpful as all of the information was I began to think that everything I was doing was wrong! Did you feel like this when you first started?
One of my favorite things to do is go back to a blogger’s first few years to see how they grew. I know that if I stick with it I’ll get better at this! *insert confident smile here*
For now … less researching and more baby steps towards a better blog lol